Saturday, July 7, 2007

It begins...

Well, it's that time, my (second) senior year has now begun, and with it, my capstone here at Westminster. It's already a little intimidating, but I'm kind of looking forward to it, too.

Anyway, so far it's been an interesting summer in my broadcasting world. I landed myself an internship at WKBN in Youngstown, and it really couldn't be going better. Everyone from the producers to the reporters to the camera crew have been great when it comes to letting me attempt a few things around the station, and giving me great advice when it's needed. Which, believe me, is quite often. Hopefully, I'll be able to put some of what I've seen here to good use when I get back in the fall and start with WCN again.

Anyway, I'll leave it here for now. National news writing is calling to me, and I must answer. Back to the grind!

No comments: