Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More from the news!

OK so it's been a while since my last post, so let's see... how can I bring everyone back up to speed?

Firstly, I have (mostly) passed my comp exam, which means I get to graduate after all! YAY! B.Weave still wants to see some more of my shooting, so that'll come in a bit.

Second, I found out since last I wrote, that I WILL get a chance to anchor for the County Line this semester after all! I'll be working with Shayna both times, which I think will be really awesome, if the glider packages are any indication. Oops, hang on a sec.... (goes and does a radio talk break)

So anyway, where was I...? Right, so our glider packages went really well, despite technical difficulties the day of the show. So it should be fun! Remember, you can catch me on the air this week at 7:30 anchoring on The County Line. At the very least, you'll get a laugh at my expense, although I hope that I do better than that.

Hmmmmm, what else? Ah, next week I'm producing the show, which will be interesting. I've done it once before, without Weaver there for half the week, so I think I can handle it this time around.

Other than that, life rolls on here, stress from classes etc. as usual, so that's nothing new. Just more of it already. I'll be very happy when the end of this month rolls around; my independent study and my Wellness class will be over with, and that'll be glorious.

Keep in touch; I'll fill you all in on my first anchoring experience at the end of the week!

No comments: